Seeking admission by employing force through the influental people/middle man is strictly prohibited. Using such means may result in cancellation of admission on the candidate.
- Application for admission must be submitted in the prescribed form only.
- Issuance and the submission of an “Application for Admission” form does not guarantee admission.
- Admission acceptance or rejection is left to the discretion of the Management.
- New admission is not granted to class 10th(X) unless they are coming from the same Council Board schools.
- No admission is granted after 31st July.
- Completely filled in application forms for admission along with the necessary supporting documents should be submitted. The following documents duly attested photocopies and all other relevant documents of the claim should be submitted along with the admission form. Original documents too should be brought for verification. The required original documents shall be retained by the school.
- Students joining this school for the first time in classes Nursery – I (one) must produce original Birth Certificate and two photocopies of the same.
- Two proofs of residence (Electricity / Telephone bill / Passport,etc).
- Inoculation & Vaccination certificate of the student.
- Documents supporting Parent’s education qualification.
- Certificate of EWS(Caste, Financial status information, etc. if any).
The following should be submitted along with the Admission Form.
- 5 recently taken stamp size color photograph of the student should be submitted in an envelope along with the admission form. One of these should be affixed to the admission form and the remaining should be submitted in an envelopes.
- 2 recently taken stamp size color photographs of each of Mother and Father or the Guardians as the case may be should be affixed to the admission form in the space provided.
- The Admission Committee headed by the Principal and assisted by the respective supervisors of the school shall carry out the admission.